Sunday 22nd November from 12 to 1.30pm. via Zoom. cost €15
This annual event will be on Zoom this year, and will be hosted by Jill, Molly, Susan and Louis, with various guests along the way! We are very excited about it, and we will start the event with some information about current Students who have worked recently, along with a brief history of The Agency and some people who have gone on to work in Film and Television and in the Profession. We will be showing you all some of our students in Film Clips and Television, including TV Advertisements. Some of these Advertisements will include ads for Dunnes Stores, Sky Christmas Ad , the new SuperValu Christmas Ad and Kitten Soft. We will be chatting to and interviewing the stars of the wonderful Short Dance Movie “Lemon”, choreographed by Molly and Ruby McAlister.
The Webinar will also include:
* Susan will give tips on Self Taping, Auditions and Recalls
* What to Expect during a day onset
* Interviews with students who have worked on TV, Films, Adverts and Theatre both here and in London
* Louis Maxwell will interview James & Xavier Lonergan about his short film ‘Brother’
* We will be explaining how to fill in your CV
* We will be explaining how to take your own headshot and send it to us
* The Webinar will last for 1.5 hours on Sunday 22nd & costs €15
We have a CV link here for you to download the template.
Taking this Zoom Webinar with us will mean that you have Agency Membership for the next 12 months. When it is safe to have an in person Photoshoot we will let you all know. There will be a reduced Photoshoot fee to anyone who takes this Webinar 🙂