24th February 2022
Dear Students and Parents,
This newsletter and booking information is going to our most highly valued clients first – YOU! Please be aware that your place in class is held for you for Term 3, but you must go to your account and book in. Once again in Term 3 classes will be smaller so it is more important than ever to book early.
As you may be aware the current Government and NPHET Guidelines for Dance, Drama and Musical Theatre schools are relaxing. We have done so well in the school following all safety guidelines with ventilation in Studios, mask wearing, hand hygiene and social distancing. We will continue into Term 3 following the new Health and Safety Guidelines. This means that from 28th of February you have a choice to wear or not wear a mask to class. This should be a very good time to return to our ventilated Dance Studios, and take up a Dance Class! Ringsend and Irishtown Community Centre goes from strength to strength. The Centre’s two fabulous brand new studios have been fantastic for us, and we hope to build on what we have started there.
We love our school, and we really hope students who have not been with is since the start of the pandemic will return. We miss so many of our pupils from 2019. It would be fantastic to see you again, back with us at NPAS.
Kindest Regards agus Sláinte.
Jill Doyle A.L.S.M. Eamon Farrell B.A. (Hons) Psych.
Helpful Information and Dates
– Fees are now due for Term 3 – use your online account to book. Thank you
– Classes finish for Term 2 in Castleknock on Monday 28th February. Dalkey finish on the 12th of March and Classes in Ringsend and The Lir also finish on 12th March.
– Classes start back for Term 3 in Castleknock on Monday 28th March And in Dalkey, Ringsend and The Lir on Saturday 26th March
– School is closed for the St Patrick’s Festival weekend
– Classes are on on Easter Saturday, and Term 3 runs through to 28th of May.
– Smaller classes so PLEASE book early to avoid being disappointed
– No masks in class from 28th February, unless you want to wear one. We hope to see lots of our Dancers back with us!
– Click the links below to sign up for our Social Media – always be NPAS up to date!
– Call the office 8944660 or email us to discuss your class choices and options.
Spread the word to your Friends and Families
Join us at NPAS and Be Who U Want 2 Be!